• Cloud Solutions at Systems
• SDN’s for IP/MPLS Networks at L2/L3 Layers.
• Simulations & Networks Planning with Networks ERP/CRM at Physical & Logical Layers in Real time with Managed Services
• Business & Operations Application
• Cloud SIEM Security solutions L1-L7 with near Real Time Active Attack detections/mitigations
• Cloud based Infoirmation Life Cycle Management Storage Recovery Disaster Recovery Plans
• Hybrid Cloud Technologies
• Private Cloud
• Public Cloud
• Cloud Architectures Design, Planning, Migrations, Recovery
• SLA & Contracts Management
Communications Convergence Trends in for the next step in Technology Evolution- Kirticom
Kirticom's Communications Expertise Framework
How Kirticom’s Communications Services Accelerate business and IT transformation by leveraging our comprehensive industry understanding and translating it into operational, and technology implementations Improve customer retention with initiatives such as product bundling, multi-channel customer experience management, converged billing, customer portals and mobility solutions Achieve higher operational efficiencies through SLA-driven programs and effective governance structures Lower OPEX through continuous productivity improvements and year-on-year cost reduction programs
Kirticorp’s Consulting arm “Kirticom” is the leading consulting company in India focusing on the needs of telecommunications network operators. Kirticom Service Providers to graduate from plain POTS to Multi Services Multi Play Network & Managed Services Providers & improve their competitiveness by providing with a rapid return on investment. A team of industry and academic experts in wireless networking and mobile computing is ready to solve your technical and business challenges based on scientific facts. Kirticorp Consulting offers independent mobile and wireless consulting services from technology strategy to system analysis and module design in GSM,CDMA,WiFi, WiMAX, 3.5/4G HSPA/LTE, ZigBee, MIMO, VoIP, RTLS, RFID and sensor technologies.
Kirticorp Consultants bring broad experience in all areas of voice, data, video, wireless/mobile, unified communications, contact center, and networking technologies, including the following:
- Market Analysis & Segmentation
- Business Sales Planning & Distribution Management
- Branding Blue Ocean Strategy
- Planning and design
- Requirements analysis Technology Selection
- Business Case/Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) development
- System selection
- Contract negotiation
- Project management
- Expense management
- Disaster planning
- On-going support
- Financial Management in Debt Equity & VC Funding
Kirticom provides a balanced 360° solution approach for renowned telecommunications operators as well as organizations and institutions having their own telecommunications network. Our business scope includes the following fields: - Network Planning & Route Optimisation
- Carrier Strategy & Regulations
- Market Entry & Sales Strategy
- Carrier Wholesale Services
- Carrier Procurement & Bid Management
- Carrier Human Relation Services & Training
- Carrier Investment Services
- Customised Specific Solutions
- Backhaul negotiation and deployment
- Bilateral network negotiation and implementation
- City-to-city network optimisation
- LCR (Least Cost Routing) strategy and management
- MMS carrier interconnects
- Mobile hubbing
- MVNO market entry and development
- Point of Presence opportunity study and implementation
- QoS analysis
- Routing plan implementations
- VoIP solutions for carrier interconnects
Telecom Billing Technical & CommercialAudits & ERP Mobile /Leased Lines/Metro E lines/Landlines Kirticom’s Telecom Consulting business relationships with numerous incumbent and alternative carriers in North America, EMEA, Middle East, South East Asia & India combined with our total independence, enables us to provide carriers, ISPs as well as carrier-like institutions full support for the establishment and maintenance of direct and indirect routes and interconnects for voice, mobile and data focusing on the needs of telecommunications network operators brings in great value. Mobile Wireless
- 3GPP and 3GPP2
- Mobile IPv4 & Mobile IPv6
- Applications for Mobile Data Management,Application Containerisation,iPhone /Android/Windows CE Mobile/BlackBerry
- Common Management Information and Proxy Mobile IP - WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Femtocell, Picocell and Macrocell
- Home Agent
- Foreign Agent
- 3G-WiFi-WiMAX Interconnect Gateway
- LTE: Serving Gateway (SGW), Packet Data Network Gateway (PDNGW) & HRPD ( High Rate Packet Data) Serving Gateway (HSGW)
Broadband Solutions - B-RAS
- Deep Packet Inspection [DPI]
- Quad Play [Data, Voice, Video and Audio]
- High Availability/Redundancy
- Legal Intercept
- 3G and WiMAX roaming
- QoS [RevA, Gx/Ty etc.]
- PCRF Policy Controller
Network Management Solutions - SNMPv1, SNMPv2c and SNMPv3
SDN WAN/LAN -SiMPLuS Operations/Traffic Engineering/Capacity Planning & Fault Management Business Planning Simulations Optimizations Load Balancing Revenu Generation
4G Broadband Envisions: Future 4G broadband wireless networks, e.g., WiMAX, LTE, will offer high speed mobile networking supporting multimedia services, e.g., video and music streaming, online interactive gaming, photo uploads, etc. While a 4G base-station will have a capacity of 10's of Mbps its coverage or range will be limited to few kilometers depending on system parameters like frequency band, channel bandwidth, terrain, morphology, link budget, mobility, etc. Because of the base-station limited range denser deployment will be required resulting in increased capital investment (CAPEX). In addition recurring expenses (OPEX) will increase significantly due to backhaul links.
Backhaul is one of the largest operational expenses a carrier faces, comprising up to 40 percent of recurring network expenses. Overcoming the backhaul bottleneck is a key challenge in successfully deploying WiMAX, LTE, and other next-generation communication systems. Backhaul is a critical element of 4G business models, affecting capital investment, operational expense, time to market, and the customer experience. 4G systems, which demand substantially greater backhaul capacity, have the potential to significantly magnify these cost challenges. Therefore, good network architecture design including backhaul strategy (e.g., in-band wireless mesh, 802.16j relays, point-to-multi-point links) is of paramount importance. Our wireless knowledge and innovative network design approach will ensure successful deployment and good user experience.
Kirticom has developed demonstrable expertise through successful implementation of IT projects in each of the following domain areas: Telecom, Government & Post & Telegraph
Defense & Police
Banking, Finance, Securities & Insurance
Oil & Gas Industries
Hi Tech Digi Cities
Customer Interactive Care Solutions
Companies today are challenged by increasingly demanding customers requiring conveniently available service with ease of access through multiple channels. In addition, customers have increasing expectations regarding the quality of these interactions, making efficient and effective Customer Interactive Care Solutions (CICS) even more critical.
Kirticorp CICS is able to deliver managed, integrated customer interaction across communications channels to retain and grow the value of your customer base. Well-managed and integrated customer interaction can and should focus on finding, winning, retaining or growing customer value.
Contact Interactive Care Solutions: (CICS) Our Contact Centre Integration (CICS) solutions integrate disparate technologies and communication channels in your contact centre, and associated back office systems, to meet your specific business objectives. These solutions provide the base for implementing world-class customer management strategies, allowing for a strong ROI as well as immediate cost savings. Workforce Optimization solution
Our Workforce Optimisation solutions are focused on how best to ensure agents are correctly allocated and provided with optimal support. Our solutions include consulting, implementation and ongoing support across business processes, technology deployment and integration in the following areas:
Workforce management — ensures agents are cost-effective, and employ the right skills at the right time in the right place
Quality management — ensures quality standards within the interaction centre are met through monitoring and assessment
Knowledge management and e-learning — reduces training time and empowers agents with the knowledge to serve customers quickly and efficiently
Our Self-service solutions extend across multiple channels: Web, e-mail, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), speech recognition, synthesis and verification, SMS, and self-service terminals. In each instance, the user experience is placed at the centre of our design and development.
IT Security/Data Center
Establishing Your Line of Defense
Unauthorized access, disclosure of confidential information, terrorist attacks, the proliferation of the Internet today, more deadly viruses today pose unprecedented challenges to an organization today.
Standards based Audit Services like Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing Safeguarding your IT and information assets, as well as protecting the privacy of the people with whom you do business, has become critical with the increased use of shared applications, networks and data brought about by the growth of partnerships and collaboration.
To ensure your total security, Kirticop offers a range of solutions that addresses three key areas:
Protection: Protect all corporate assets against unauthorized access with appropriate measures and strategy
Detection: Implement detection capabilities to identify security breaches and attacks
Response: Plan and prepare response to minimize disruption and damage in the event of security breaches
Audit : PCIDSS/ISO 27000/Banking & Financial Audits Security Command Control Solutions suite includes:
1. Managed Cloud SIEM Real Time Active Attack detection SaaS
2. Physical Security ( IPTV / CCTV Monitoring solutions)
3. Biometric / Fingerprint Access Cards Security
4. UTM : ( Firewall / IDS / IPS / AAA Integrated/Anti Virus/Anti Spam/Anti Malware /Anti Spyware )
5. SSL VPN
6. Multi or Two Factor Authentications
7. Cloud SIEM integrated Real Time Active Attack Detection solutions L1-L7 GARTNER Recognized /Ministry of Telecom & IT Certified/Cloudconnect Org Certified
Operational Management Solution FCAPS
Kirticom’s Communications Industry Professionals can partner with you to optimize critical telecom business processes and enterprise IT systems by offering innovative, proven, competitive and repeatable industry solutions and help with addressing the most pressing technology challenges.
Our expertise and offering spans vital end-to-end OSS/BSS business processes as outlined in the TeleManagement Forum’s e-TOM Model - from Strategy, Infrastructure, and Product Lifecycle Management to Operations Support, Fulfillment, Assurance, and Billing. Communications Industry Standards and NGOSS, Networking & IT solutions Leadership.
The Kirticom Consultancy gathers global information and communications services from Tele-Management Forum (TMF), comprising over 400 service providers, network equipment suppliers, and OSS/BSS solution suppliers. Kirticom utilizes TMF technical working documents and guidelines in servicing telecom clients, including: the enhanced Telecom Operations Map (e-TOM) in Business Process Consulting , Product Launch, CRM, Order Management and Billing services and The New Generation Operations Support Systems guidelines (NGOSS) for technology-neutral architecture in our Business Integration & Architecture services Global Delivery Model:
Dedicated Onsite Management and Expedited Offshore Delivery
Mature methodology, best practices
Services, as well as operational excellence
Leadership in Fixed Price and SLA-Based Initiatives
Commitment to Quality
Global Service Offerings:
Kirticom is a full-service IT firm for the communications and media industry, enabling clients to quickly realize revenue goals and cost efficiencies through a comprehensive services portfolio. Many leading global carriers engage Kirticom for IT Conceptual thought leadership in designing, realization, and management of all (or critical) parts of their subscriber value chain. With key advantages in process, technology, standards adherence, and execution, Kirticom provides sustainable business value through industry-leading client success and an intense quality focus. Kirticom’s approach focuses on identifying key productivity levers that matter most -- those that help a service provider decrease costs and increase revenues: Kirticom enables operational efficiency through optimized Telecom IT Services specifically relating to Customer Care / CRM, Order Management, Fulfillment and Provisioning, Business Integration & Architecture, Billing, Application Development, Maintenance and Support, Quality Assurance and Device Validation Services, Business Process Outsourcing , and other Additional Telecom IT Services Kirti Cloud -Net-IT– Networks & IT Solutions
As your strategic technology and business partner, we help you add value to your network infrastructure and maximise returns on investment (ROI) with a structured, multi-step methodology comprising Plan, Build, Support, Manage, Improve, and Innovate to achieve following, - Transform IT architecture and IT operations to Cl;oud at Systems,Networks,Applications,Storage & Security
- Manage, transform and optimize the business operations
- Develop and deploy next-generation Value Added Service
- Understand and address challenges brought about by convergence and rapid innovation
- Adopt new technologies as a Communications Service Provider (CSP) and support next generation communication
- Generate greater RoI and business benefits
This comprehensive methodology is complemented by learning services from our subsidiary, Kirti-Tech Trainers, positioning Kirticorp as the preferred strategic partner for companies hoping to succeed in today’s highly competitive market.
Plan Kirticorp provides consulting and designing capabilities to help you create a technology vision and strategy that is aligned to your business objectives.
Build Kirticorp procures, integrates and deploys best-of-breed technology solutions into your organization’s existing IT and business processes, while managing the risks inherent in every step.
Customer Support Kirticorp support consists of Uptime maintenance and Remote-site monitoring services. These support and monitoring services are delivered in a consistent manner across multi-vendor platforms to clients around the globe, through our six Global Service Centres (GSCs) that feature 24 x 7 availability and local language support.
ITIL Processes Framework:
Go green. This theme is no more limited to the print and electronic media but is a fully implemented initiative at Kirticorp. Telco’s are looking for sustainable solutions that could help reduce green house gas (GHG) emissions while optimizing energy. Kirticorp supports you achieve a green environment for your initiatives that would be a strategic gain for you in the long run. Green-Net is a solution developed by Kirticorp for Communications Networks Power saving Audits
Intelligent Building Management Systems,
Security Monitoring & Control Systems
Power Systems that helps reduce Energy Consumptions
Carbon footprints on network infrastructure and operations.
Recycle & Reuse
This framework enables Telco’s to have end-to-end visibility of their Energy infrastructure and the associated supply chain.
The Green Net solution achieves the following, Manages and monitors the energy infrastructure Green Net has capability of optimizing the supply chain and energy mix based on consumption patterns Green Net leverages energy analytics for large scale energy transformation initiatives
Technical Trainings/Business Management Training
1) CEO Mentors and Coach- Mission & Vision with Value Systems Engineering for Organizational Development & Growth. Holistic Excellence in Life, Work, Business, Play & Family on Value Systems Definitions.View Values for Wealth at www.youtube.com/kirtidabhatt
2) Life Coach Wellness complete balanced wholesome Programs Attitudes for Altitudes : Vision Definitions & Winning Attitudes Building in Mind & Heart for Positive Attitudes.( Jaisi Drishti Vaisi Srishti). Neural Programs for Linguistic Performance Excellence
3) Sales / Distribution/ Marketing
4) Team Building Leadership & Styles / Grid Methodology (Stronger /Higher /Faster leaderships)
5) Brand Management and Love Marks Techniques
6) Project Management Techniques & PMI standards
7) CRM Sales & Distributions Programs Consulting skills for Professionals- IT /Medical Reps/ Business Consultants in CRM / SCM / ERP
8) Winners@Callcenter.com (BPO / KPO / Industries outsourcing / Emerging India/Indo US Divide/Call center Standards, Facilities, Processes & Systems/Career vs. Carrier Planning/Business UPS’s/Challenges & Growth Opportunities/Calling alternates /Cal center Controversies & Culture/India vs APAC Statistics.
9) Stress Management & Yoga- (Breathing Techniques /Patanjali Basic Yoga postures)
Creating a Champ Dealer / Partner Program for Sales / Marketing /Servicing
Technology Learnings for Gennext: